519.469.3040 • FAX: 519.469.3588
> View Hours
Create a memorable corporate family day or team building activity at Birtch Farms
Corporate Event Program
We are pleased to provide a corporate event program that provides a variety of options for your company.
Option 1 – Winery Tour
- An informative tour of our wine making facilities
- Two tastes of our fruit wines at the tasting bar
- Time to browse our two shops (wine store and produce / gift shop)
- Our wine store and tasting bar will accommodate 25 maximum – Large groups are divided into smaller groups of 25 or less- one group goes to the tasting bar, while other groups will learn the history of the farm and winemaking
- Duration: Approximately 1 hour
Cost: $3.00 per person (plus tax and grat)
Reservations: as far in advance as possible
Option 2 – Wagon Ride Tour
Sept & Oct
We also offer a wagon ride tour of our “Apple Tale Trail” which consists of a 20 min wagon ride through the orchards viewing characters and scenes depicting apple stories and legends. Our wagon is covered with bench seating, side rails, and a gate, however it is not wheelchair accessible. We can also do “scarecrow making”. Groups of 3 or 4 can get together to make a life size scarecrow to take back.
Option 3 – Groups larger than 50
For groups larger than 50, we will create a combination of above options with numerous stations. Each group will rotate around the stations. We can also add scarecrow making, crafts, or games to the activity list.
The cost will vary depending on the size of group, and the number of stations needed to accommodate everyone.
A catered lunch can be added to your tour, (in our tent during September and October), or in the main building during the rest of the year. (tent and indoor space is limited to 40 people) Please call for pricing and menu – 50% deposit required
- Apple Festival – September 12 & 13 ,2009
- Pumpkin Festival – October 24 & 25 , 2009